Posted on September 6, 2016
by Sandra Hults
Too many irons on the fire make Sandra something-something grumpy…This grumpiness can be solved by coffee and chocolate. Ha!
With that being said, things have been extremely crazy as of late so I thought I send you all an open letter with an update! Let’s see if we can get through all that is going on. Recap!
- Final edits are progressing for The Light’s Guide. I hope to post the Prologue here the week before the book releases October 17. A huge shout out to fellow Figgy Mia and The Figment Writers for steering me towards the Hemingway App for help with the editing process. Also, if you guys are looking for help with writer’s block, check out an app called Trello. It takes my post it idea to the next level. Or, head over to the Figment Writers and join our Facebook group.
- Also, if you have not had the opportunity to pick up Hope’s Child, stay tuned for a special deal with the October issue of the Maeseloria Monthly. If you missed the inaugural edition, you can check it out here If you didn’t get a chance to subscribe, you can click the button on the left hand corner of the newsletter to do so.
- Let’s see…what else. OH, if you have not hit up my Facebook page, you will miss a special event on September 14 at 7 pm EST. I will be on Facebook live answering questions about the books, writing process. It will be fun and interactive and I would love the chance to meet the folks that follow this blog. Come check it out!
- There has been an update to the contact information on my site. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience. My contact email, going forward, will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit any questions, concerns, feedback about my work to this address or, if you really like what you’ve read, leave me a review on Amazon.
- The deadline for questions for Sandra’s Corner and the October newsletter is right around the corner! I need your questions by September 15 for them to be in the newsletter. Sorry for the typo!
- Lastly, for those of you in my local area, I will be participating in my first author fair on November 13. If you want the information as far as dates/time/place, inbox me, hit me up on Facebook.
I sincerely hope my excitement translates. I’ve got so much going on that I can’t seem to wrap my head around it all. Promotions and book 5 is knocking on the back of my head.
In the meantime, stay out of trouble guys. 🙂
I will join you on the 14th and taunt you relentlessly as I have in the good old days.
I may not take that taunting lying down, Sir =P
Do you ever?
Negative. That hasn’t really changed. Bring your A game =P